Delivering exceptional and high-quality user experience, native app development is a term that’s referring to mobile app building exclusively for one single platform. So this application development is done only with the programming languages, just as with the tools that are only specific to that platform. The reference is the following – let’s say you’d like to develop an iOS application. You’d use Objective-C and Swift, right?
As we mentioned before, the native apps usually offer higher performance, keeping in mind that all the visuals are tailor-made, especially to the specific platform’s UX. This means that the user experience is super-enhanced.
Because of how time-consuming the native mobile application development is, the requirement to focus on all different platforms, and keeping in mind that many startups are worried about the native application development’s high costs, React Native has become a successful alternative.
Precisely because of those reasons that we’ve mentioned above there has been a significant rise in the demand of React Native developers for hire.
What is React Native?
Is React and React Native The Same?
It’s important to note that React Native is not the newer version of React. However, both use the same design, which lets you create a rich mobile User Interface from the declarative elements.
React Native is a Trusted Tech
In comparison to traditional native app development alternatives, it has the following technical advantages:
- Between Android and iOS, 95% of the codebase is shared.
- Business logic can be shared throughout web applications.
- It is entirely possible to share front-end code between Android and iOS devices.
- Between the two operating systems, there is a high level of code reuse.
You can host the bundle on your own server and perform OTA updates without having to wait for approval from the app store.
Less Complicated Interface
- Developers can utilize the platform to create web-based mobile apps.
- React apps can be made with web programming skills and experience.
- For multiple platforms, the same code can be reused or updated. Businesses have a lot of room to grow because of this.
- For your business, cross platform apps that are totally native can be produced.
- With cross platform app development, you may save time and money on maintenance.
- Developers do not need to learn new languages because it is built on JSX.
- During the app development process, it is easier to test new features.
- To design a UI with React Native, you don’t need to write a lot of lines of code or classes. It just necessitates the use of component names and property declarations.
- The framework enables you to create apps for both Android and iOS platforms on a shoestring budget.
Agility and Quickness
Instagram is a great React Native app to look at. The following are a few more examples:
- Facebook Ads
React Native apps aid in the agility and speed of your app. They are quick to respond and provide an amazing customer experience. Execution and screen rendering are faster than with other frameworks.
Using react native development services allows you to construct apps that provide you a competitive advantage. You’ll be able to expand your business more easily and generate more leads and sales. As a result, there are numerous reasons to invest in this development platform. Even if you already have apps, upgrading them can be beneficial.