What is the Aura 150m Series?
The Aura 150m Series is the newest and most advanced line of scuba diving computers. Released in late 2017, all of the devices are designed to give you more control than ever before. With in-built WiFi, they can sync with your computer or mobile device, so you can select your dive plans before you even get to the dive site. The Aura 150m Series also has tons of other features that make it a powerful and versatile tool for any diver.
PROS & CONS
– Five dive modes including “Advanced” and “Scuba Only” as well as three user-defined modes.
– Diving computer features such as decompression tables and nitrox support.
– Inbuilt WiFi for live updates on your dive plans, including image preview, printout of the dive plan, and more!
– Built in GPS which can track up to 10 different dives at once. (Up to 3 additional friends can also be added through an optional Bluetooth device)
– Key return functions like auto rescue, alternate exit information and diver identification function (with optional ID bracelet). – Large screen for easy viewing of your dive plans.
– 16M color screen.
– Scuba Air integrated in the device, which conducts research and development on new scuba technologies.
A SCUBAPRO Exclusive and Unique Series From SCUBAPRO:
The Aura Series is the latest in a long line of scuba diving computers by SCUBAPRAO.
The Aura 150m SCUBAPRO Scuba Dive Computer is a secondary device for divers, used alongside a dive computer with more advanced functions. This allows divers who want to use the more advanced features of their primary dive computer to have a second device that performs simple calculations and gives them the option of using other features commonly found on the more advanced computers, without having to use the cumbersome and complicated interface.
With in-built WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities, you can use it as your primary dive computer. It can sync with your laptop/PC or mobile phone/tablet so you can access your dive plans from anywhere after every dive. It also has tons of other features that make it a powerful and versatile tool for any diver.
– SCUBAPRO AURA 150m dive computer
– User manual with instructions, tips and suggestions on when to use the technology and how to get the most out of it.
– Warranty card for 1 year (1 year warranty applies only to the original purchaser only, who applied by purchasing from our official website)
– Storage pouch for safe keeping when not in use. (Only available once per customer on purchase of the original device) [not available for rental] – Optional AAA battery (1 included) – Q&A card with FAQs about dive computers.
– 1 year extended warranty (up to 2 years) through SCUBAPRO’s website.
– Gear pack, containing a dive flag, mask strap, and fin strap.
Two Types of Scubapro AURA 150m:
Original AURA 150m Dive Computer with the “SCUBAPRO” Logo on the back: This is the original Scubapro AURA 150m. It has in-built WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities, so you can sync your dive plans with your PC or mobile device after every dive and access it anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
This is the original Scubapro AURA 150m. It has in-built WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities, so you can sync your dive plans with your PC or mobile device after every dive and access it anywhere as long as you have an internet connection. Original AURA 150m Dive Computer without the SCUBAPRO logo on the back: This is the original Scubapro AURA 150m without the logo on it. It does not come with any additional features besides in-built WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities, hands free operation and remote control of your phone/tablet. (The logo may be added onto this version in future.)
– SCUBAPRO AURA 150m has 5 dive modes: Scuba, Air, Gauge, Free and User Modes.
– SCUBAPRO AURA 150m allows you to set Nitrox mix gas from 21% – 50%, and offers decompression ceiling up to 60m with the decompression algorithm Buhlmann ZHL-16C. [SCUBAPRO AURA 150m with the logo on it]
– SCUBAPRO AURA 150m calculates your dive exposure time and offers active decompression time, depth stops, no-stop time and bottom time alarms. All of this function’s are available only in the Scuba dive mode.
– SCUBAPRO AURA 150m has a mobile app with 800m water resistance and built in GPS, that allows you to track your dives and plan them beforehand using your mobile device.
– Inbuilt WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities allow you to sync your dive plans with your laptop/PC or mobile device so you can access it anywhere after every dive.
– Other features include emergency assist function, remote control of various phone functions (music player, flashlight, camera timer), 30 minutes of video recording video in the 16M color screen mode and more. [Not available for rental]
– The large 15M color screen is easy to view even underwater.
The Scubapro AURA 150m does not include compass information and does not support direct upload or download of dive data via the Dive Log. Those who purchase the AURA 150m from SCUBAPRO’s official website (Scubapro.com) will have 12 months warranty from original date of purchase, and can extend the warranty up to 2 years for free by registering on SCUBAPRO’s official website(Scubapro.com). The warranty is limited to the original owner only, who purchased it directly from our official store. It is not applicable for anyone bought second hand devices or rented AURA 150m at any point in time.